Kanye talks a lot of sh*t. I know it, you know it and I'm sure everyone in his social circle knows it too. When he's not declaring himself the greatest rockstar of all time, he sometimes says what everyone secretly wants to say. To celebrate of favourite Gemini we're looking back at the times when Kanye said everything we were all too scared to say.
1. 'Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time…one of the best videos of all time!'
Was it necessary? No. Was he wrong? Also no.
2. The Ikea tweets. You know the ones.
3. 'This is not album of the year. This is album of the life'
We agree. TLOP > any piece of music ever made. Ever.
4. 'Hurry up with my damn crossaints'
Okay, so not one of the wildest things Yeezy has ever said but probably one of the most relatable.
5. 'You basically can say anything to someone on an email or text as long as you put LOL at the end.'
Example 1: Your Tinder match looks like Zac Efron in High School Musical
6. 'You ain't got the answers Sway'
7. [About his wife KKW] 'What is she talented at? She's talented at being beautiful.'
Not sure of 'Ye thought this through because it sounds more shady than sweet imo.
8. 'If you don't got an iPhone, don't put it up. Only originals.'
Literally us when someone texts us back and the message bubble's green. #iPhonesOnly
9. 'Jay Z, call me, bruh. You still ain’t calling me. Jay Z, call me.'
Just put him out of his (and our) misery and call him.
10. 'I’m always wishing for Beyoncé to win, so.'