With our new Ardell range online we thought we’d help all of our Hello Molly chicks out! Let’s be honest we look at brows and eyelashes before anything! We need them to be FLEEKING at all times, we can’t let our guard down gals. We got Elle.com to give us the best tutorials around town for putting on your glorious eyelashes and applying your bold and beautiful brows! Keep reading for all of the juice!
Second Step; Cut to fit! "Cut the lash band right down the center to create a large individual lash. It's easier to place than a full lash strip, which can become wonky and weird and asymmetrical."
Step 3; Add adhesive! Trace each lash band, one by one, with a laser-thin line of duo and wait a few moments for the adhesive to dry a bit.
Step 4: Put them bad boys on! Using your fingers, not tweezers, "place your extension on the outer corner first, hugging that lash line tight." For an eye-lifting effect place on the outer extension slightly above the natural lashline. "When you're placing the inner lash extension, avoid going close to the tear duct to give a little bit more width to the eye. If it's too close, it makes your eyes feel like they're narrower and even cross-eyed."
Read more: http://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/how-to/a28132/apply-fake-lashes/
Shop the Ardell Lashes & Accessories:
5. Demi Wispies Black: They are knotted and feathered by hand for perfect uniformity, absolute comfort and an outstanding natural look.
7. Ardell 406 Lashes Black: The Edgy lash is a unique combination of natural strip lashes with accent edges. Each style is designed with a tapered inside with an accentuated edgy flare, to create that glam rock star look.
1. Ardell 120 Demi Lashes Black: Ardell 120 Demi Lashes are lightweight, reusable, easy-to-apply and give the desired, natural look of full, beautiful lashes.
3. Ardell Knotted Flares Lashes Short Black: These exclusive individual lash clusters are permanently curled, waterproof, weightless and easy-to-apply. You can wear them up to 6 weeks at a time.
8. Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler: Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler is great for lifting and perming short and sparse lashes. Change your lash game!
6. Ardell LashTite Adhesive Clear: A quick-drying waterproof formula to hold lashes securely and comfortably - day after day. Dries clear.
Now time for your brows:
First Step: Start with clean, dry brows
Second Step: Place a brush along the side of your nose to find where your brows should ideally start.
Third Step: Angle the brush from the outside of your nose to the outer corner of your eye to find where your brows should ideally end. "The end of the brow's point should be at a 45-degree angle from the outside end of the eye,"
Fourth Step: Brush brows up with a spoolie brush. This helps you "to see the shape you like and to see where they are uneven,"
Fifth Step: Using short dash-like strokes to mimic your natural hairs, softly fill in any sparse areas with a pencil. "Choose the color that best matches your brows and fill in really lightly so it's barely there,"
Sixth Step: Use an angled brush and a similarly colored pressed powder to define the shape of your brows even more. "The goal is to really have the most even brows, but try not to overly fill in the inside corners of the brows or make the end points too harsh,"
Seventh Step: Brush through brows again with a spoolie to blend out the color and soften any harsh lines.
Eighth Step: To set the look and hold the hairs in place, comb through brows with a colored gel.
Ninth Step: Dip a fluffy brush in translucent powder and trace around the perimeter of the brows. "This makes the edges look sharp and clean,"
Read More: http://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/tips/g8496/how-to-define-eyebrows/?slide=1
Shop the Ardell Brow Products:
2, 4. Ardell Pro Brow Promade Dark Brown/Blonde: Ardell’s Brow Pomade combines the work of a powder, pencil and gel into one easy-to-use pomade. This formula is light, highly pigmented, glides on smooth and blends effortlessly.