Another year, another 365 days full of trends, hot topics and things we'd rather forget. We want to start the new year fresh (#NEWYEARNEWME) so these are the things we'll be leaving in 2017 when the year rolls over.
1. Appyling foundation with everything EXCEPT foundation brushes - brushes only, babes!
2. Taylor Swift v Kimye.
We love a feud as much as the next person but this got old fast. Let's leave this one in 2017 where it belongs.
3. Taylor Swift
Look away, Swifties! Kanye tried to warn us in 2009 but we were too blinded by Taylor's Colgate sponsored smile and family friendly style to listen.
4. The Snapchat dancing hotdog
5. Salt bae
Ok not to be salty (ha!) but this meme should've died a week after it was made
6. Wavy eyebrows
7. 100 layer challenge
8. The catch me outside girl
9. Christmas brows
Ho ho holy sh*t why is this a thing?
10. "Saturdays are for the boys"
*EYE ROLLS FOR ETERNITY*
11. Rick & Morty
We're still not sure what this is tbh but we're tired of hearing about it and the Szechuan sauce from Maccas
12. What 'Redbone' would sound like if it were made by [insert celebrity here]
13. Fidget spinners
The original can come with us to 2018 but the Justin Bieber version can stay in 2017
14. Kylie Jenner's lip kits
Uh uh honey