Golden Child Midi Dress Black

Availability: In stock

Make 4 fortnightly payments of USD$16.50 and get it now!

Get your order now - pay later!

Select Sezzle at checkout to pay for your order over four fortnightly payments with no added interest or fees.

All you need to get started:

  • Be over 18 years old and living in the USA (19 years or older if in Alabama)
  • Have a valid US mobile number and email address
  • Have an active US bank account

How it works:

1. Shop as usual by adding items to your cart and heading to checkout

2. Select Sezzle under payment method

3. Submit your details with Sezzle (approval is instant and secure!)

4. Hello Molly will send your order out straight away!

5. Sezzle will take one automatic payment from your nominated account every fortnight until the full amount is paid.

The fine print:

  • Sezzle will take 25% at the time of the transaction, with the remaining 75% due across three easy payments scheduled every two weeks.
  • Sezzle is completely interest-free but you may incur fees if you fail to make payments on time. Sezzle will send email and text reminders to prevent this from happening.
  • Sezzle is valid for purchases up to $1000
  • Sezzle is not valid on purchases paid in any part using store credit
  • Payment is arranged between you and Sezzle
  • Sezzle will provide you with the full payment schedule as you complete the purchase (late fees apply if you fail to make a payment)
  • If you make a return, Hello Molly will issue store credit and you are still expected to complete your payments with Sezzle

* Required Fields

You'll be the favourite at any party in the Golden Child Midi Dress! With a beautiful lace decorated bust on thin, stretchy straps this style has a contrasting waist band to perfectly sculpt your silhouette. With an invisible zipper running through the back and a slightly padded bust for shape and support. Couple with a cute envelope clutch and plum lipstick!

Not lined.
Cold hand wash only.
Model is standard XS and is wearing XS.
True to size.
Print may vary in placement.
Stretchy fabric.
XS 6 2 6 5
S 8 4 8 7
M 10 6 10 9
L 12 8 12 11
XL 14 10 14 13

Hello Molly offers FREE EXPRESS shipping to the USA on all orders over $100. Expect delivery within 3-4 business days. We offer returns for store credit within 21 days of package delivery for full priced items only.

178 cm / 5'10"
55 cm / 22"
AU 6 / US 2 / XS
83 cm / 33"
83 cm / 33"
AU 8
10% Off